Such a fun and cute movie is actually pretty deep. Wil and I dig into the movie and wonder if You’ve Got Mail was a warning cry for a loss of our personal connections that it turns out we didn’t listen to.
5 Warning Cries from You’ve Got Mail
- Social media has replaced the solitare game problem to become “the end of Western civilization as we know it.”
- When was the last time we got a letter in the mail? When was the last time we got an email that was a conversation?
- A Starbucks order is still a self-esteem accomplishment
- The VCR debate has been replaced with the DVR debate.
- Mom & Pop stores are being overrun and closed down because of the “big bad chain stores”
If you are new to Kate’s Take it’s a podcast of audio only that you can listen to on iTunes, Stitcher, or on the D20crit site by downloading or hitting the play button. I recommend grabbing your mobile device going to d20crit.com and downloading the podcast this will then store into what ever music playing device you have deemed as the priority such as itunes. If you are on a “real” computer when you download it will be in your download folder where you can hit play and your computer will play it in whatever media player you have.