I’ve been so lucky to be called “The Queen of Indie Film” and “A Powerful Woman” by the Indy Star. The Writer’s Page called me one of the “most talented writers around today”. I’m a filmmaker, author and podcaster.
My film projects have appeared on MTV, VH1 Discovery Channel, in film festivals and at conventions. I make films that feature strong and flawed female characters. I’ve made 18 films projects of various lengths since 2005. I’ve won awards in Indiana and Hollywood. My newest projects are the the upcoming original series Shoki’s Bag and a teen feature film called Wig’d Out. In 2016 I’m taking a break from filmmaking and concentrating more on books and podcasting.
Connect With Me
Buy My Stuff
Dig what I do? Visit the Karmic Courage Production’s Shop and buy DVD’s and Book’s that I’ve written/directed/produced.
- Most Entertaining – IndyPodcast Awards 2015 – Kate’s Take
- Rookie of the Year – Indy Podcast Awards 2015 – Kate’s Take
- Geek Event Coverage – IndyPodcast Awards 2015 – Kate’s Take
- Best Short Film Non-genre – Imaginarium Convention 2015 – Leah Not Leia
- Best Ever You Oscar – Best Ever You Radio Network 2013 – Ingenue
- Audience Choice – River Bend Film Festival 2012 – Leah Not Leia
- Silver Award for Defying Sterotypes – Gold Award Film Festival 2009 – First They Came for…
- Audience Choice – INDY Awards 2008 – First They Came for…
- Semi-finalist – PAGE International Screenwriting Awards 2006 – My Apologies to Mr. Wells
- Semi-finalist – Star Cinema’s Video Contest 1995 – You’re So Cool